Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Haircut

If there is anything in this life that I am unafraid of, it's haircuts. Throughout my life I have gone through the never ending cycle of haircare. I have had more perms than I can count, more color jobs than I can remember and more haircuts than I can recall. However, in my mind there are few things more liberating than chopping off those obnoxious locks! Don't get me wrong, I love long hair, but after a while I reach the breaking point. I come to a wall where I must either drastically alter the color or chop it off. As you can see by the picture, this time I opted for the latter. However, in this instance I did indulge myself in some dynamic highlights. I am quite pleased with the result.
I shall never understand why some women are so terrified to cut their hair. Hair grows, and always will. Due to this glorious fact, I have the wonderful opportunity of changing my hair whenever I see fit, with really no eternal consequences. Life is good.

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

You look fantastic! Great new do!

Michelle said...

Sorry I haven't commented for a while. I'm a dork. WAY CUTE HAIR!! SHUTUP!! Seriously, it looks really good on you.