Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hair

I am never satisfied with my current look. I get bored quickly and seek for a new do. Since I've been home from my mission in March I have permed, cut, and colored my hair. I've been reddish brown with blond highlights, blond with blond highlights, and brown with blond highlights. Now I'm back to blonde again, but lighter. You see? I just can't stay the same for long.
I do not believe this to be a bad thing, in fact I find it rather humorous. You'd think I was a hair school student! Nevertheless, I recongnize that at some point in my life I may have to resign to a simple boring hairstyle to there remain for the remainder of my life. But what's the hurry?

I've decided to post some pictures of the many hairstyles I've sported in the last 9 months. And if you know me well, you know I have this crazy obsession with self portraits, so humor me.





2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Catie! I LOVE your hair in the 2nd picture. I think it's so cute!

Red Dawg said...

Women and hair have always had a slightly obsessive relationship. I like that you change your hair a lot. I think they all looked great. The curly one resembled Shirley Temple.