Sunday, March 15, 2009

Updates

It has been about two months since I posted. I feel it is time to begin again. Life is crazy, but good. I am almost done with my class for this semester. I have been taking Sociology of Marriage and Family at LDS Business College.
The class has been amazing! I have learned so many helpful tips and practices that will help me now and in the future with regards to marriage and family.
I am thrilled with the news that my brother Justin is engaged to be married to Karen McKnight May 9, 2009. It will be a joyous occasion indeed.
Adam, my eldest nephew was baptized this month. He is growing up to be such a wonderful young man. He is a good leader and role model to his younger siblings.


My job continues to go well at the Credit Union. I have no idea how long I will work there, but for now it suits me well. I feel lucky to be so happily employed.
The house is getting more and more quiet. With Justin leaving in May and Josh preparing for a mission this summer, it will just be me and the folks left at the old family home. It's strange how things have worked out that way. I love living with my parents. They are so good to let me stay with them.
The future is blurry, but I shall continue to press forward. Life has been good to me.

1 comment:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Hi Catie, I hope you don't mind that I peak at your blog now and then! I hope you are doing well. Miss you!!