Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Trip of the Decade!


Our lovely hotel in St. George. Getting there was a little scary... the roads from about Spanish Fork all the way past Cedar City were icy and snowy. Not fun at all!

The Cliffs of Insanity! Okay not really, but that's what I thought they looked like.

Rest stop time! Notice my mother is not bleeding. (horrifying tale from last vacation)
In-N-Out! We have one right down the street from us but we drove all the way to Barstow CA for my mom to try it.
Surfers on the waves. I could watch the ocean for hours.



Pose for a picture! Our lovely time at the beach
See the couple on the rocks? Oh how romantic!
Such a beautiful edifice! The inside is even MORE impressive!
Sunset outside Walmart. It kind of reminds me of a beach boys album cover...
Out on the ocean in a boat rated for 8.... with 9 adults and 3 children. Scared? YES!! But it was still a wonderful birthday activity.
SHARKS!! No not really... Dolphins! This was the best picture I could get... they kept dipping down too quickly
The family. Check out the twins! Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

cuzimmom said...

I wondered why you weren't in church sunday!!! Hope you & your Mom are having a fabulous time. Happy Birthday (I know 5 days late)