Dear Stake BBQ Boy:
It was such a pleasure meeting you this week at our annual stake bbq activity. What added more to my delight was the prospect of a date this week with you at your request. I waited with great anticipation for the phone call Wednesday evening to confirm the plans for the Thursday evening date, for which you suggested.
You can imagine my dismay when Wednesday evening drew into late evening and bedtime without hearing a word. I sent you a text message to make sure you were okay and that you had my correct number.
The message I received was not anything that I would have expected. You said you decided you were interested in someone else and didn't think it was a good idea to go out with me. I find it odd that this decision happened so quickly, but I suppose you have your reasons.
I wish you well in your future dating endeavors.
Sincerely,
BBQ Girl
1 comment:
So, by reading between the lines, I can conclude that Stake BBQ boy:
a)Is a jerk
b)Will be single for the foreseeable future (i.e. Into the Millennium)
c) Is still shopping in the boys section and hasn't started wearing his Man Pants yet.
Poor guy.
Post a Comment