Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweethearts

Yesterday I had the opportunity to pamper some lovely girls for their high school sweethearts dance. Doing hair is something I love tinkering with. They were so trusting to put themselves in my hands for their special evening. I knew I was successful when they looked into the mirror and giggled with delight. I felt like I was living vicariously through them as I smiled at their excitement. Luckily, I had the chance to dress up too. I attended a 30s style swing dance to fulfill my sweethearts dance wish.




Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

How pretty! I never got my hair done by anyone for my dances, and I still regret that. THey'll always be thankful they had it done.

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! Where are the pictures of you?

Karen said...

I've decided to keep growing my hair out. I should make you hairdo it some time.