So what's the big secret? I was not a happy girl Saturday morning. All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day. I was not excited about facing this dreary day. But then I decided to go to the temple. I wanted to take a friend with me, but I had no luck in finding anyone. When I got to the chapel in the temple, to my delight I spotted a dear friend of mine. I caught up to her and we were able to sit through the session together. It was so wonderful to be with her. It turned my day around into one that was filled with the spirit and happiness. It reminds me of a primary song I used to sing, "If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay, quickly turn it upside-down and smile that frown away."

3 comments:
I like you.
I love that primary song!!! My mom would sing it to us all the time!!
Glad you found a friend!
Post a Comment