One of the blessings of living on the West side of the valley is driving East to get to work in the wee small hours of the morning when the sun is making its entrance. I have seen many a grand array of colors, shapes and light. This morning was no exception. I wish I had a picture. It was breathtaking. I love the blessing of being in a world surrounded by natural beauty. Sometimes I think we get so caught up in our busy day to day events that we forget to slow down and take in the sunrise. It is the best way to start my day.
3 comments:
Aren't clouds the coolest thing-ever? Sometimes I want to be a meteorologist, so I have the excuse to sit and stare at them...
I feel the same way, but about the sun going down. Nice reminder. :)
That sounds perfectly lovely.
Post a Comment