Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mirrors

Ever since I saw the idea to do a mirror wall I've been obsessed with having a display of my own. Over the last couple months since I've lived in my apartment I've been on the hunt for just the right grouping of mirrors. My collection is not quite complete, I'm still in want of a porthole mirror, however, I have found one, I just need to save up for it.

And, call me vain, but I love looking at myself in the mirror. I make faces at myself, have pep talks and make sure I look presentable enough to show my face in public. If you were at a RS activity with my student ward a long while ago, you'll know a secret I revealed. Nearly every day before I leave for work I do one final check in front of the mirror, smile, and wink at myself. I like starting the day off with a positive attitude. It doesn't always hold through the day, but I do my best.


2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

How pretty! I love mirrors as decor. I think they really open up the room. I don't love looking at myself in the mirror because I'm typically reminded of how I didn't get ready that day. ha ha. I love this idea though!

H said...

So fun! I love it!!