Wednesday, May 2, 2012
The Joy of Helping Others
Today at work I had the task of helping a member who was having trouble logging in to see her online account. Since I am an expert at this subject I knew that the best way I could respond to her plea was to call her directly and assist her over the phone. She was quite frustrated and upset about not being able to log in. But I was confident I could help her succeed. After about a 15 minute conversation we said goodbye. She was happy and so was I because she had found success. I love my job when I know with 100% certainty I can help a person resolve their problem.
In other news, I invested in an air tight jar for my taffy at work. Taffy that once became harder than rocks is now staying fresh and squishy. And it makes me happy.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I will have to sample the "fresh and squishy" taffy when I next pop in. Perhaps Friday. :)
Post a Comment