Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Tribute to Josh




I've spoken of my baby brother before, but with his upcoming nuptials next month, I wanted to express a little more.

Since Josh has returned from his mission he has been especially good to me. I think something changed him in Scotland. Something for the better. He is patient and sweet and kind and supportive. He is so quick to make sure I am happy. He works hard to be the best person he can be.

On July 14th he will marry a lovely girl. She is wonderful and a good match for him. I believe she is part of the reason he has become so good.

Its hard to see my little Joshua grow to be a man and get married. However, I know this is the way things should be. I know that he is being obedient.

Josh and I have been best buddies from day one. We had our quarrels to be sure, but we survived it. I'm so thankful Heavenly Father saw fit to send me Josh. He knew I needed him.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

I didn't know he was engaged. Congrat to him!