This morning my mom called me and asked if I'd like to have lunch with her. She also said she had a special surprise for me, which she wouldn't divulge until lunch time. She arrived shortly before my break. We feasted on yummy sandwiches. She then took me out to her car and told me the surprise. She was going to take me to buy new shoes for my brother's wedding. I was so thrilled. I'd been wanting to get something new and fun to wear, but I've been working so hard to save my money and have been reluctant to spend any on myself.
We found a perfect pair, and even got a bonus! There was an adorable pair of black shoes that she bought me to wear to work. They were such a great deal that she got her a pair too! They were only $10!
I love my mom. She is the best mom I could ever ask for. She loves me so much and I love her more than I could ever say. Here's to moms!


2 comments:
Those turquoise shoes are fantastic!! I have been dying for a pair of light turquoise heels and your post has only increased by desire!! You will have to post a picture of your whole outfit... shoes and all...!!
Those are adorable!!! Love them! And what a great surprise. Your mom is wonderful!
Post a Comment