School has begun again. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the homework thing. I'm taking just two classes again this semester. It seems to be a healthy workload. Working full-time uses up most of my time during the week, so I fit classes in where I can, while still maintaining time for me. Call me selfish, but I need my Catie time.
I'm almost into the Accounting program officially. Once I knock out the math class I'm taking this semester I should be well on my way to CPA success. It'll be nice to be able to honestly declare I am an accounting major, since presently I am simply business administration.
In other fall news, October will bring some changes, I will be moving back home to my parent's basement. I figured out that I really can survive on my own, but I'd rather build up a bit more in savings rather than living on the edge every time I fork out tuition. And so its back to the nest. I think my parent's are actually pretty excited to have me there. And secretly, I'm pretty excited to be back with them as well. We have some good laughs.
To sweeten the deal of moving home, I'm taking over the largest bedroom in the house. I've already started decorating. It's going to be awesome. (Pictures to come)
And so there is my update on the life of Catie. Bring on the crunchy leaves and pumpkin flavored novelties.

1 comment:
Good luck with this semester and your move home! I can't wait to see your decorating!
Post a Comment