Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Three F's to being a happy Single Adult

This morning my mother passed on some words of wisdom she heard today. Three keys to a happy life as a young single adult girl.

1 - Fit

Being healthy and active is a no brainer to bringing happiness in your life. When you're eating your fruits and veggies and exercising regularly, you feel amazing. When you feel amazing you can't help but be happy.

2 - Fashion

I know there are people in the world who say "You can't judge a book by its cover". But let's be honest. I totally do it. How you dress can positively or negatively influence the way you feel and present yourself. You can fight this one all you want, but its the truth.

3 - Flirt

Stop the interrogating. I'll be honest, I'm guilty of this one. Rather than going down your list of questions, allow yourself to get to know people by doing things together. I'm sure this doesn't mean you can never ask questions, but it puts into perspective that most people don't like to be scrutinized by loads of questions.

And there you have it, my food for thought today.

No comments: