One of the things I love about living in Utah is the change in seasons. I love seeing the world evolve and grow around me. HOWEVER.....
This winter has been brutal. I'm all for snow as long as the roads get plowed, but the temperatures have been rigidly low. I don't think the temperature has been above freezing in weeks. Being outside is the most unhappy part of my day. The sky is clouded with smog and the air is so cold it feels like its stabbing you in the nose. I normally don't have any problems with Winter, I was born in the winter, but I hope this cold spell breaks soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.
Thank goodness for hot chocolate.
3 comments:
"Thank goodness for hot chocolate." And cuddle buddies. :)
Ditto.
Hopefully you aren't running outside when you rack up all those miles.
Post a Comment