As most of you know, I am the only girl in a family of boys. June 1999 that changed and I could not be happier with the acquisition.
I have the best sister-in-laws a person could ask for. They are all practically perfect in every way. Each on adds a beautiful cacophony of personality, pizzaz and sheer beauty to my family.
Misa was the first to come into my family. She is a vastly talented musician with gorgeous red hair. She is so pure and kind. She is the perfect match for John.
Erin came in at a close second, joining my family the same summer as Misa. Erin is such a strong individual. She inspires me to be my own person and not be afraid of what anyone thinks. And can I just say she has the most beautiful smile! People often mistake her for my blood sister, that is the best compliment I could ever receive!
Less than a year after the wedding of James and Erin came Michelle to Jason. Michelle was closest to my age and it was just like having the big sister I never had. She invited me to go wedding dress shopping with her which was such a delight. Michelle knows how to find happiness in any situation. With six children, you have to look at the bright side to keep yourself from going crazy.
About a year after wedding number 3 came sister-in-law number 4, Leslie. Wow! What an amazing individual! She is the perfect match for Jacob. Her talents and abilities seem limitless. I love watching her with her children. She is such a good mom. I hope I can emulate at least some of her skills when I become a mother someday.
It was a long time between weddings for sister-in-law number 5, but she was worth the wait. Karen married Justin in May of 2009. She has such a positive energy about her. She makes Justin glow with happiness. I am so grateful for her friendship. She gives me a whole new perspective on life.
With my five older siblings married off, I can't deny I hope the next addition to the Findlay family is a brother-in-law for my brothers. However, I shall be patient and trust in the Lord's timing. He has already blessed me more than I could have ever imagined with these righteous beautiful women. I could not have hand picked them better myself.

2 comments:
Oh! What a sweet post! You are so good at finding peoples strengths! I'll keep my fingers crossed for finding that brother-in-law = )
Thanks Lindsey! You're so sweet!
Post a Comment