Top 10 pet peeves
1. When people are always late
2. People who tailgate me when I'm going the speed limit in the slow lane
3. When people say they're going to do something and don't
4. A perfectly lovely apple that tastes disgusting
5. When the bookstore won't buy back my textbooks
6. When my blanket slides off my bed in the middle of the night so I wake up freezing
7. Clothing tags sticking up
8. When a teacher clicks to the next slide before I have all my notes written down
9. Empty containers in the refrigerator
10. Did I mention Tardiness?
I'm not sure if these are specifically my "top 10" but they're the ones I could think of at present. And if you are one of those people that has a tendency to lateness, I believe in the concept of loving a person despite their actions. So rest assured, I still love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment