How did I ever manage a full school schedule and a part-time job? I'm working full-time and only taking 2 classes, but I have done more hours of homework this semester than I can ever remember at one time. Is this normal? I'm so with the girl in this comic.
I suppose I shall just have to keep at it so my investment will pay off. One of these days I'd like to have a day to just be lazy. I do give myself Sundays off, without that I think I'd have a total break down. Next year I am going to give myself a real vacation. I'll be smart this time and be sure to take both work AND school off. No more of this one or the other. I have this feeling in the back of my mind, however, that life will never slow down. Oh please may I have the strength to survive.

No comments:
Post a Comment