Wednesday, November 30, 2011
31 Days of Emotional Healing
We live in a high speed world... a world of instant gratification... the buy now pay later concept. As we approach December with its magical spirit, I decided to slow down a little and plan out my month to get the very most out of it.
I've been going through some emotional wars lately. Without going into too much detail, lets just say I have neglected to give my heart a chance to heal from the hurts incurred in the last year. I don't want to start a new year having regressed, but progressed to a higher plane.
At the encouragement of a dear friend, I decided to use my blog as a means of emotional healing during the month of December. I have come up with a list of things to do each day that will contribute to a happy healthy life. I will not limit myself to the said item of the day, but I am determined to give myself a minimum requirement to help me appreciate the season and move forward with my heart.
At the end of each day I will blog about how things went. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have gained some new perspective and a greater appreciation for the world around me.
The final word that I must add is that one of the guidelines I have given myself for the month is to completely turn my focus away from dating. I am not going to seek it out. A wounded heart cannot heal if it keeps getting bruised.
So I hope you'll join me on my journey this December. I'm looking forward to my adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go CATIE GO!!
Post a Comment