Monday, March 19, 2012

Remember when I had long hair?

In case you forgot, this is what I looked like:


Then I got my heart broken and decided to look like this:


Now I can't decide which one to stick with. What are your thoughts?


5 comments:

Sheena said...

You look cute with both, but I prefer long. :)

Christina said...

I think long. Maybe have some fun with the color though. A little change is always nice.

Michelle said...

It depends...sweet and charming? Long. Sophisticated? Short. P.S. Natalie did a new number on her hair today. She now looks like Hailey Mills in Parent Trap. Nice, huh? Stupid move. All my scissors got spread out again. I thought I had them all, but apparently I missed one.

Marisa Jean said...

I think the short makes you look more your age, but I think the long is really flattering, too. Lucky gal, look good all ways. :)

Whitney Royer said...

Oh that is tough. You look so great with both! I agree with Michelle on long=sweet and short=sophisticated.