The thing about spontaneity is that its not supposed to be premeditated...so planning a day to be spontaneous doesn't really work. However, I did try to allow myself to do things a little out of the norm today. I had nothing planned after work today. I thought about going Christmas shopping...but I need to plan a little more. I decided that I would go for a run right after work, as I didn't get it in this morning. I usually try to push myself to improve upon the previous workout. Today went very well. I ran a 5K (3.2 miles) in 35:12. That equals an 11 minute mile. Awesomeness.
The rest of the evening I did laundry and deep cleaned the kitchen. I hate clutter and the kitchen was in dire need of de-cluttering. By the time I was done, I was exhausted, but the kitchen looks amazing. If only it would last... I guess its just a taste of what it'll be like to be a mom someday.
Another spontaneous activity today I hesitate to share, because it will reveal one of the quirky sides of my personality. I love music, and I love to dance. Today after I closed my office, when the blinds were shut and I was alone, I cranked up some favorite tunes on my iPod and danced around my office. There, I said it.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment