Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Day 13 {Listen}
Everybody needs someone to listen to them. Sometimes you just need a good sounding board. Today I tried to be a good listener. Most of the time, the one doing the talking doesn't need advice, they just need reassurance that they're doing okay. They need someone to simply show they care. I am so thankful for the good listeners I have in my life. They have provided much comfort. I am a one on one friend. I don't do well in large groups, but I love individual conversations with people. These are the moments I live for and treasure in my life.
So this month has been a month of emotional healing. Its been an interesting journey so far. At the end of the month I plan to summarize what I've learned and share some thoughts and experiences that I shall wait to disclose until the end of the month. So stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a really cool picture Catie. Too bad there are people in it.
Post a Comment