One of my hobbies since I was a little girl was styling hair. I would practice on my dolls for hours. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I am pretty good with a curling iron.
Yesterday two of my roommates had fancy places to go for the evening, and they both asked if I'd help them with their hair. I should have taken pictures, but I was a bit scatterbrained yesterday. Both up-dos turned out quite lovely. The important thing is that they both approved. My fear is that they'll be like I am when someone else does my hair. I'm usually pretty critical, as I like it done a certain way. Thankfully, they're both a lot more easy going than me. Success!
Another act of service yesterday was preparing Christmas goodies for people at work. I decided to make a giant batch of Oreo balls. The first batch was a bit hard because I goofed and accidentally got a couple drops of water in the chocolate. This totally ruins the consistency of the chocolate. We pressed forward anyway and got them done. I think they turned out quite well, all things considered.

1 comment:
They look beautiful!!
Post a Comment