Staying positive is a lot easier when you have positive events happening in your life. It doesn't guarantee that type of attitude, but it definitely contributes well. I knew that Day 16 would be a final test day for one of my classes. I thought it would be fitting to make a goal to stay positive that day, not only to just have a good day, but to calm my jitters about the test and feel confident in my ability.
I showed up to take the final and mingled with the crowd waiting outside the auditorium. There were at least 150 students. We filed in and got situated. I usually prefer to sit near the front. I ended up on the second row. We had two hours to take the test. I finished in 40 minutes. It was MUCH better than I anticipated, which of course contributed even more handsomely to my positive attitude. My favorite part of the test was being done and walking up the aisle past a packed crowd still feverishly working. Let Christmas Break begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment