Sunday, December 4, 2011
Day 4 {Call a Friend Just to Talk}
I love Sundays. They are hands down my favorite day of the week. Today I decided to call a friend who I hadn't talked to for several months. It was fun to catch up on each other's lives and see how things were going. I find great pleasure in human relations. I spoke to another friend today as well. It was just a day full of contacts.
Another one of my outreaches of social interaction was with one of the gentleman who wounded my heart this year. I'm not sure if this was a good or bad thing to do, but I did it anyway. Honestly I think its been alright. We've just been text messaging a bit. Nothing too overwhelming.
One big step for me today was removing one more tie from my ultimate heart breaker. I deleted him off Facebook. Its strange how hard that was. However, now that its done I feel a bit more relief and determination to move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm really enjoying reading all of your posts. I haven't commented on all of them, but I do like them! :)
Post a Comment